HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:257 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Director - Business Development - Medical Device Data Consulting (10-14 yrs)
Director - Business Development - Medical Device Data Consulting
Exp: 10 - 14 Years
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
Prospect and create opportunities for selling MedTech consulting services by :
a. Developing new customer relationships
b. Partnering with the MedTech sales team to deepen existing customer relationships
c. Prospecting within client accounts to identify consulting opportunities, in coordination with account leads
d. Supporting proposal development and bid defense
- Interface with all key buying influencers such as direct users of the solution offering, including department heads and global franchise and brand leads.
- Work in collaboration with MedTech consulting team and subject matter experts to design solution plans, generate proposals, and demonstrate capabilities
- 5+ years of commercial consulting experience, specifically in healthcare (medical device / MedTech market experience preferred, but not required), with business development responsibility
- Willingness to travel within Europe roughly 60% of the time, with occasional trips to other global locations
- Passionate about winning; focused on energizing client relationships and building relationships at all levels within an organization
- Experience in creating custom proposals and responding to RFPs.
- Clear thinker with proven ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
This position could be based in London or anywhere in the EU. Roughly 60% travel is required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.