Consultant at Datamatics Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:364 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Director - Business Development - Japan Business - IT (12-18 yrs)
We have an opportunity for Director Business Development Japan for one of the IT client in Pune.
Director Business Development for Japan Business
- Responsible for managing sales and business development for Industrial IoT/Building IoT/IT Software/Solution sales for Japan region.
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying IT services/solutions/product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Lead generation through researching prospective customer
- Qualifying generated lead by having preliminary discussions with customers.
- Identifying and developing new business.
- Identify and develop potential clients and grow client relationship
- Manage sales targets on monthly basis with new client and existing client business.
- Manage individual targets and overall team sales to ensure an appropriate mix of prospects, new business opportunities and firm proposals.
- Actively seek and conduct meetings, deliver presentations with potential clients on phone/web and face to face.
- Prepare excellent pitch presentations based on client requirements.
- Prepare detailed quotes, set up pricing strategy and delivery schedules for various sets of clients.
- Manage and monitor projects along with account management team on regular basis.
- Develop marketing and awareness campaigns along with marketing team.
Education and Experience:
- BE/B.Sc/MBA with atleast 7 years of experience in IT Software/Solutions sales and business development.
- Experience in Japan geography must.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Strong track record in acquiring new Japanese customers and negotiation skills, including advanced sales knowledge
- Must be comfortable working with executive management as well as articulating strategy, solutions and services
- Analytical and negotiation skills, ability to synthesize complex technical, business, and legal issues to apply that knowledge at solving problems and executing action plans.
- Knowledge of market trends, industry participants, new technologies & business models