Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:436 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Director - Business Development - IT Services Firm (15-20 yrs)
Director - Business Development ( for a leading IT Managed Services company)
Our client is a US based Managed Services company with global footprint and a track record of 3 decades.
- The Director- Business Development is a meaningful role in assuring the client's business offers are accurately aligned with customer needs. The Director engages and assists in the development of basic to more complex deals which require customized elements of the Services Portfolio to build effective solutions.
- The activities include building the right services solution & supporting technical proposal, analyzing/ constructing complex Sales proposals and crafting support documents and collateral needed to effectively close business deals.
- The incumbent orchestrates the delivery of required support elements to build the proposal from all internal & partner organizations.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Focuses primarily on deals of moderate to high complexity which can potentially include the entire portfolio of IT Solutions or Managed Services, Digital transformation and Analytics
- Map the customer's business priorities to Solutions and Managed Service portfolio, that will resonate with senior client executives to attain business unit, country/area or international objectives
- Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors
- Anticipate, recognize and address very complex problems relating to the business development discipline, client opportunities, and business unit measurements and business development metrics
- Develops and maintains relationships across the organizations to develop Services Solutions expertise
- Develop new relationships with C level executives for IT Solutions and Managed Services Sales
- Develop, coordinate and implement sales plans designed to maintain and capture new opportunities
- C - Level Relationship Management and consistent track record for the same
- Create and leverage networks in the client organization and establish "trusted relationships" at the CxO level, VP and Director levels.
Who You Are :
- BS degree or equivalent, in Business, IT, or related team. MBA is a plus.
- 15 years or more of total professional experience
- Minimum 10 Years' experience in IT Solutions and Managed Services Sales and Business Development
- 5+ years managing large opportunities upwards of $10 Mn
- Experience in Global Delivery Models with demonstrable knowledge of processes and methodologies
- Ability to manage multi-cultural teams
- Prior experience of developing sales pipeline for supporting a $10 - $15 Mn+ portfolio
- Combination of broad experience in IT technology or consulting with a focus on deep technology expertise on Service Provider technologies.
- High-energy, self-starter with progressive track record. High sense of ownership & be problem solver on assignment given - willing to go extra mile when needed to make things done.
- High impact interpersonal and communication skills at both operations and executive level. Ability to influence without owning processes or organizations directly.
- Good experience in Strategic Business Planning, Sales Operations, Finance, Deals Evaluations, project management, and process management areas.
- Ability to employ negotiation skills both internally and externally with customers and partners to obtain agreement regarding service solution scopes and pricing
- Ability to define, price, and justify outcomes-based solutions.
- Possess extensive skills in problem solving, negotiating, business writing, customer relationship management, conflict resolution, effective presentation, and active listening.