Co-Founder at LeanFlo Inc.
Views:3656 Applications:725 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Director - Business Development - Executive Search Firm (10-20 yrs)
Industry : Executive Search
Role : Business Development & P&L Management
Job Title : Associate Partner
Location : Delhi/Mumbai
The organisation is the country's leading retained executive search firm for recruiting CEOs, Boards, top team talent in community development, health, education, sustainability, energy efficiency, bottom-of-pyramid markets and key social and environmental sectors.
With a clientele across not-for-profits, foundations, agencies and corporations, both in the country and globally, the firm with a portfolio of 250 plus clients, has closed over 750 mandates deploying key talent and strategic resources across client organisations.
Some of our esteemed clients include the Save the Children, OXFAM, SOS Children's Village of India, Children's Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF), Plan International, Indian Pharmaceutical Alliance, Aga Khan Foundation, Population Services International, and CARE India amongst others.
The today holds a pre-eminent position in Public Health, Education and Skill Development, Livelihoods and Rural Development, Microfinance, Corporate Social Responsibility, Environment and Sustainability and Social Enterprises.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals with excellent communication skills and a strong academic record to join us as. We provide a great platform for professional learning and growth.
KEY ACCOUNTIBILITIES :
- Research for prospective clients, conversion and execution
- End to end recruitment
- Increasing the visibility of the organization
- Weekly and monthly reporting to Advisory Board
- P&L management
- Organisation learning and development
EDUCATION QUALIFACTION & EXPERIENCE :
- Post Graduate degree, preferably in Social Work/Social Sciences/Human Resource Management/Marketing
- Experience : Minimum 10 years
- Ability to manage tasks independently.
- Problem solving ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A high level of integrity and commitment to quality.
- A keen learner with an eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Hard working and committed