Social Media Strategist at Talent Socio
Views:329 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Director - Business Development - Digital Lending Firm (10-18 yrs)
The Director Business Development will be focused on converting and managing relationships with clients and industry partners based in Mumbai. This role is key to helping organization broaden and grow its customer facing and account management capacity. Working alongside the customer, product and data teams you will:
Detailed responsibilities :
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes and execute
- Negotiate and close client contracts
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Ensure other functions are on board throughout the organisation, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate to create visibility for organization
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
What are we looking for?
- 10-12 years of experience in B2B Sales & Alliance
- Work experience in Financial Segment/Fintech space and exposure of selling technology solutions.
- Excellent communication & business development skills
- Premium Pedigree and experience in B2B sales in skills and certificate courses is an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.