Consultant at Antal International
Views:573 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Director - Business Development & Customer Success - US/Europe Market - IT (10-18 yrs)
Role : Director Business Development and Customer Success - US and Europe.
- As a part of Business Development Team you will play a senior and fundamental role in achieving client acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- The role will be a client facing role which will involve taking first-level calls / meetings with senior client executives at VP, Directors and Heads of Analytics level for our prospects/clients, making high-impact presentations and may include travelling abroad, mostly to US, attending conferences and most importantly, following up hot leads to a winning closure. You may also be expected to manage the relationship with one or more of the clients you win, ensuring those clients stay happy with us and grow with us.
- The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a significant responsibility and an exciting career path.
This person will report directly to the Leadership for Business Development and Customer Success.
Desired Skills And Experience:
- 10+ years in client-facing roles, of which 5+ years in direct business development roles,
- preferably working in analytics/IT services/related consulting services & solutions industries
- Significant experience working in or with US markets.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Industry experience / exposure to BFSI / Retail / FMCG / Manufacturing / Transportation
- Business Consulting Skills
- Superlative relationship-building and management skills
- High levels of - discussion-stamina-, to be able to talk to multiple prospects as well as multiple internal stakeholders to make wins happen
- Superlative commitment, flexibility and motivation to stay focused and win clients
- Willingness to travel abroad at short notice
- Reasonable familiarity with analytical problem solving
- Proposal writing and Power Point presentation skills
- Should be able to learn and deliver results quickly, including sales and pipeline targets
- MBA from a reputed institute.
Good To Have:
- Experience across lead lifecycle and lead management strategies
- Experience in Lead Generation, Digital Marketing, CRM-Sales-Marketing Automation Tools
- Experience in developing and closing major wins.