Director - Branding & Marketing - FMCG Startup - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (12-15 yrs)
We are currently retained by one of the fastest growing startups (FMCG space related) in India to hire their Branding and Marketing Director.
This is a well established startup and is growing at an exponential rate.
The role will lead entire branding and marketing for the company with a very strong focus on digital marketing for B2C markets.
To be considered in this role, you must have hands on experience in Online and offline marketing strategy for FMCG or E-commerce companies and have strong expertise in launching new products in Semi urban markets at a mass level.
- Please note that this role is based out of Gurgaon and requires frequent travel to various states so please apply only if you are willing to travel. Also this is not a remote or WFH role.
The key aspects of the role would include:
- Brand building through meaningful storytelling, campaigns, and effective marketing strategies.
- GTM strategies for new product launches
- Lead entire marketing for B2C mass market products for Rural/Semi urban markets
- Lead the Digital Marketing team and develop strategies, implement campaigns, and optimize the digital performance marketing.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Create and execute affiliate, content, and influencer strategies
- Identify new and emerging marketing channels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize user experience
- Lead customer acquisition and retention strategy across all channels
To fit the bill, you must have:
- An MBA from a Tier 1 institute followed by 12+ years of experience in Brand and Digital Marketing
- Led marketing for a fast growing brand
- Mix of online and offline marketing experience
- Passionate about building and growing brands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise of working in Rural/Semi Urban B2C markets
If you feel the above role matches with your career aspirations, please share your detailed CV, along with a cover note which describes your work in B2C markets, new product launches, brand marketing experience and current CTC. Please note all CVs without the cover note would take longer to process.