Director - Branding & Marketing - EdTech/eCommerce/FinTech (8-15 yrs)
What you will accomplish :
- Work directly with the CEO and executive leaders to create and drive the brand.
- Develops and implements a communications strategy for Monster.com that builds and maintains a positive corporate brand.
- Closely align all communication channels with a broader brand story ; website, social media, and email campaigns.
- Work closely with marketing and PR teams to achieve branding goals and vision.
- A brand is at the center of value creation, you will not only learn but own brand and be critical to the generation of this value.
- As we move from a brand to a unicorn your contribution and learning will parallel the rise of the firm and its brand.
- Define the overall brand strategy and positioning and ensure all communication and marketing activities are aligned to that.
- Understand the target audience and build a strong brand connect, through ATL & BTL campaigns and partnerships.
- Drive branding efforts, amplify on-ground activities and generate buzz through PR strategies.
- Understand key business metrics to drive, dive deep on root causes & address relevant opportunities/weaknesses through innovative branding programs.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of the corporate website including methods to deliver the message, ease of navigation, and clarity of information; ensures that all content is current and relevant.
- Develops and maintains positive professional relationships with various members of the media.
- Assists executive leadership in developing presentations, speeches, and other important corporate messages.
- Develops, implements, and adheres to the communications budget.
- Develops, composes, distributes, and implements policies to enhance the efficiency of the communications department and to further develop the building and maintaining of a positive corporate brand.
- Develop a stand-out and highly effective brand communications strategy that delivers our brand purpose and can be amplified across our paid, owned and earned media
- Work with the other marketing functions ; creative, digital and CRM to develop impactful brand-led marketing campaigns aligned to the business's brand strategy and trading requirements
- Ensure we have a clear and well-understood brand proposition that stands out vs. the competition and stays relevant. Ensure it is also clearly understood by all internal stakeholders.
- Develop a framework and plan to deliver truly innovative and engaging experiential marketing to drive increased understanding and consideration of our brand
- Create and develop an impactful and on-brand partnerships strategy to drive brand image and awareness, to drive commercial targets, and to provide value for our members
- Ensure that brand integrity is maintained and built upon through the right collaborations and innovative projects
- Strategically plan PR campaigns and partnership events and lead the messaging framework for consumer audiences but that also feeds into and supports corporate audiences
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key agency partners including our media and PR agencies - review capabilities and deliverables against set objectives and targets to ensure delivery and solid ROI
What we are looking for :
- 8 to 15 years of solid experience in building, scaling and leading the brand function at a product /Ed-Tech, eCommerce or Fin-Tech organization
- Experience in working with VC backed startups, internet/Tech companies.
- Excellent communication and story-telling skills with in-depth knowledge of marketing, communications and branding.
- Technology and growth-driven mindset with an exceptional hold on metrics and analytics.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Wants to work in a fast-paced environment, good to have experience in a product based startup.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.