Recruitment Consultant at Skill 2 Source Management Consultants
Views:1118 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:293
Director - Brand Marketing - FMCD (6-10 yrs)
As a Brand Director with the company, you will be responsible for creating brand building strategies across channels. "START - UP EXPERIENCE WOULD BE PREFERRED"
You Job :
- Collaborate with Product, sales and marketing teams to build a strong, locally relevant brand
- Lead customer marketing efforts for the brand
- Lead content marketing across all relevant channels and build a strong community
- Strategically lead the developments with internal and external brand partners on brand development.
- Oversee the brand marketing budgets
- Translate primary and secondary research into insights that powers advertising strategies
- Conceptualise and present ideas as per the brief.
- Ensure smooth running of new projects
- Ensure that the design guidelines are implemented in all creatives that are released by the team
- Ideate creative pieces for social media, performance marketing, brand marketing, other offline channels etc.
- Maintain and deliver high quality creatives on a regular basis
- Development of concepts to improve the quality of internal production, implementation of new worldwide-consistent standards.
- Management of internal and external resources of the overall job verticals of creativity
Qualities we value :
- Ability to engage productively and successfully with key stakeholders across PR, media, marketing, product, research & measurement teams
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of trends and the new marketing strategies
- Experience in building strong brands
- Experience with and an understanding of marketing research
- Collaborative in approach