Director at ADNE Group
Views:876 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Director - Brand - IT (11-18 yrs)
Brand Marketing & Communications, 12 - 15 years, with experience in B2B (preferred) and/or B2C like retail & consumer brands, preferably having agency and client-side experience both.
Skills & Knowledge -
Well rounded know how of brand marketing, strong creative communication skills, a visual eye for ads and ad copy, excellent planning and execution of programs, agency management, a keen sense of audience perception, behavior and engagement triggers, experimentation and refining tactics, excellent cross functional collaboration, strong analysis and presentation abilities, knowledge of measurement tools and techniques, hunger of learning and acquiring new skills and practices.
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or Journalism
As a Brand Director, you play a leading role in executing brand building strategies in line with our brand goals and objectives. Reporting into VP brand & comms, you are a collaborative team player who will work with product marketing, demand gen and the CMO, to transform brand strategies into actionable programs. You bring your expertise in creative visual brand expression, as well as compelling storytelling across all digital media to direct perceptions, decisions and actions. You measure and continuously optimize the success of brand marketing programs, stay up to date on industry best practices and emerging strategies to keep the brand marketing creative, engaging and innovative, and ensure the business a competitive edge in brand awareness, customer acquisition, engagement, loyalty and advocacy.
- Lead the execution of the brand strategies, drive programs, campaigns and messages for key market and audience segments
- Manage brand identity, develop unique and creative visual expressions of the brand
- Serve the role of brand custodian for all communication from tactical campaigns, to external comms, social media etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team of Product Marketing, Demand Gen, Social Media, PR and more to develop brand storytelling and desired customer experiences
- Understand and track the dynamics of target personas, customer lifecycles, industries, markets, competition and technologies; develop insights on issues, trends, needs, and perceptions to inform your actions and direction
- Developing new creative, innovate, and out-of-the-box approaches for differentiated and engaging brand experiences
- Measure and benchmark brand awareness, relevance and perceptions through aided/unaided surveys, and visibility tools/platforms
- Use media and influencer channels to amplify brand awareness
- Manage agency to drive brand campaigns
- Monitor performance of brand marketing program initiatives, their progress, and results, create weekly/monthly/annual reporting to key stakeholders