Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2426 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Director - Banking Operations/Financial Crimes - ITeS/BPO/KPO (14-20 yrs)
Role : Director - Banking Operations (Financial Crimes) - ITeS / BPO / KPO
Location : Bangalore
- Manage Financial Crime (KYC, AML) Practice leader role for Banking Financial Services operations Unit.
- Provide thought leadership and guidance to operations team, coaching them on operational delivery as well as generating actionable insights and making business presentations to clients.
- Build and Drive new capabilities
a) Conduct market survey on industry needs & capabilities offered by competitors
b) Support POCs on new capabilities as per client needs
c) Work with Training and Quality team for Operations framework and robust training model.
d) Drive discussions on new tool Partnership, POC's/UAT etc.
- Identify transformation potential for ongoing operations & design roadmap with transformation team.
- Manage & drive high impact projects
- Though Leadership
a) Support Organizations Website content re-design
b) Publish Whitepaper on relevant areas & industry trends
c) Participate in Webinars & knowledge forums
- Pre- Sales support
a) Actively support Solutions in new capability sales along with RFP/ RFI response
b) Drive farming growth through cross-sell and upsell
c) Create GTM for FCC area across jurisdictions and Complete FCC Value chain.
- A change agent to drive change across the unit
- Clear and precise understanding of regulatory needs. Reviewing new regulations and working with Sales/Solutions in creating solutions for new areas of work.
Work Experience & Educational Qualifications:
- MBA / PG / CA / CFA with 14+ yrs experience of which 10+ yrs into Banking Operations
- Proven track record of FCC area.
- Should have deep exposure to back office operations and other quantitative techniques and their applications to guide business strategy.
- Should be strong in data interpretation, analytical thinking, develop analytical framework.
- Should have clarity of thought and communication.
- Experience in UK/US/Asia markets on creating GTM strategy.