Account Manager at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:1935 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Director - B2B Collections - Order To Cash - Finance Team - Internet/Online (18-25 yrs)
- This position is open with our Client's Finance Department.
- The position reports to the Director of Accounts Receivable based out at our Client's HQ, North America and have a primary interface with multiple international partners and customers in a matrix organizational structure.
- This is a position which is primarily responsible for managing collections target and will also be looked upon to guide and partially manage the overall provision of Accounts Receivable.
- Helping in high-level negotiations and escalations with delinquent B2B customers
You will Manage a team of 40+ people.
Timings : 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM but are flexible and can be changed to 4:30 PM to 1:30 AM.
The requirements are:
- 18+ years of overall experience including 10 years of experience in collections
- Excellent people management experience
- Should have worked in B2B Collections.
- Experience using Oracle Financials and Salesforce is a strong plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.