Principal Consultant at Nikos Consulting
Views:936 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Director/AVP - Transformation Excellence - Hospitality Firm (8-15 yrs)
This team is responsible for end to end delivery of all the properties on board, right from the point the property is signed to the point it is delivered to the operations team.
The role of our Director Transformation Excellence entails supervision of launches/onboarding of new properties across, from initiation to handover for business operations and ensuring that projects are completed with strict adherence to time, quality and costs.
The core aspect of the position is managing relevant resources to achieve business growth targets through Project delivery on time and cost efficient launches in existing cities and new cities of expansion.
Core responsibilities :
- Lead the overall transformation quality assurance program and Tech development program for the TR function.
- Developing and driving standard operating procedures (SOPs)/Work procedures, Work Instructions, Project Quality Plan, Checklists, Formats, Inspection Test Plans for various activities, materials for Transformation function.
- Ensuring Implementation of Quality Management System (QMS)
- Managing multiple projects across various geographies and handing over defect free properties, ensuring Zero Snag during final Inspection before handover to business operations.
- Project planning, site execution and monitoring along with vendor/contractor management and logistics planning/monitoring.
- Monitor and report progress of the property onboarding and the required central processes to ensure timelines are met.
- Managing, planning and allocating resources for conducting time efficient opportunity audits in their respective cities.
- Managing accuracy of the cost, service and time estimates of property onboarding by assessment of the audit outputs.
- Ensuring all support departments and vendors are aligned for the launches as per Go-live dates.
- Spearhead the property evaluation process -ensure all properties are evaluated within 3 month of GO Live ( continuous improvement)
- Ensuring that the product effectively satisfies the quality and safety levels for all on-boarded properties.
- Strong and effective stakeholder management. Engage in constant communication with all the involved stakeholders to identify and solve problems, find and adopt best practices, strengthen the onboarding process and ensure harmonious relationships are maintained between all parties involved.
- Identify, negotiate and liaise with vendors for services and materials across geography.
- Take autonomous, data-driven decisions and ensure cost reduction and quality control
- Hands-on leadership required to proactively identify and working towards mitigating key business risks associated with properties onboarding and launch operations.
- Understanding gaps in systems and TR Teams and planning changes within timeframes that are in sync with the organization's pace.
- Develop internal competencies through training and development programs. Develop and ensure proper execution of the incentive and employee engagement program for the TR function.
Key Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Civil Engineering, with MBAs, preferred
- PMP/ Six Sigma (Green Belt/Black Belt) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in project management, Infrastructure development and execution of construction projects in various organization.
- High on ownership, and ability to deliver results under pressure and within the deadline
- Ability to foresee and plan for contingencies