Director/AVP - Product Growth - Education (8-15 yrs)
What to expect from the role?
- Growth team works on all stages of the growth funnel - acquisition, activation, engagement and conversion /monetization. We strongly encourage the Growth PMs to think about growth loops leading to strong flywheel and network effects.
- The Growth team encompasses the whole gamut from BAU expected of a PM to identifying short term growth levers for business impact as well as identifying the next big growth opportunities for the org and making a strong case for funding them
- While a large part of this role is around setting the strategy & direction for the charter and ensuring the team is delivering well on it, the ideal candidate should be able to get into the trenches with the team and help whenever required.
Experienced as a Product Leader (8+ years with 4+ years on growth), with a proven track record of shipping impactful products and delivering strong business outcomes
- Experienced in building and leading high-performance teams
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technology and coming up with long term product roadmaps aligned to the company's strategic direction
- Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders and influence senior leaders to align on the right path forward for the product and secure sponsorship for key bets
- User-focused; keeping the customer at the heart of everything, while having a strong awareness of the business impact
- Lead from the front on execution excellence and raise the bar in the team
- A team player with excellent communication skills; agile, creative and tenacious, who can thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Data-driven; taking decisions based on facts rather than opinions or assumptions
- Some of our products/initiatives are in the 0 to 1 stage or transitioning from this stage to the 1 to 10 stage. So, the ideal candidate should have experienced the 0 to 1 phase in the past and should have helped scale the product from this phase into the next phase of growth.