Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:4212 Applications:735 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Director/AVP/Lead - Digital Transformation - IT - BFSI/Mortgage/Banking (12-20 yrs)
Role : - Director / AVP - Digital Transformation - Lead ( BFSI / Mortgage / Banking)
Location :- Pune
This role will require the person to establish the unit as a Practice Lead for RPA, Automation & Digital Transformation with business focus to generate revenue and responsible for P&L. The Digital RPA Lead & Solution Architect role is expected to strategize, develop and execute digital platform technology needs and facilitate the development of the right future-state architecture and ensure its effective adoption. The RPA lead & Architect will work in a collaborative manner with the RPA team which is focused on piloting, designing, developing and deploying BOTs for automating workflows in all streams of the business. Position is a key member of a team to establish RPA value and architect the solutions to enable the next level by adding cognitive capabilities using ML and AI algorithms making solutions BOTs compliant. This position provides opportunity to demonstrate ones leadership in technical and analytical skills by participating /leading in a variety of projects that will be leveraging RPA to bring value across the organization, generate revenue and manage P & L.
Strategic & Business :
This role will require the person to establish the unit as a Practice Lead for Automation & Digital Transformation with business focus to generate revenue and responsible for P&L.
- Own the definition of the principles that guide technology decisions for the platforms/products
- Own the implementation of RPA Technology Architecture (ETA) based on business requirements and IT strategies, as well as to rectify gaps and pain points within the current state
- Analyzes the current digital technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvements
- Approves and modifies the designs and architectures by reviewing end-user topology, security, performance, and interoperability requirements
- Develop joint offerings with Alliance and product vendors
- Participates and guides in domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction
- Aligns architectural strategy with business goals
- Assists in the analysis, design, and development of a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Understanding of other digital technology such as AI/ML, data analytics, NLP, Blockchain, SMAC, Chatbots within the Digital Architecture practice Aligns architectural strategy with business goals.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Cloud technologies - PaaS and IaaS across AWS, GCP or Azure
- Strong understanding in API and Developer Economy, API design and best practices
- Experience in traditional technologies like .Net, Java and in designing and architecting objects for databases with SQL Server, Oracle.
- Deep expertise in at least one of market leading RPA platforms such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, PEGA OpenSpan, UI Path and deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts.
- Build and deploy Machine learning applications using Tensor Flow, Python,
- Plan, estimate and implement bots to automate repeatable processes using Automation Anywhere tools across business processes and functions that span multiple environments.
- Designing, engineering, and coding BOT solutions for a highly complex on-prem and private cloud environments.
- Configure and build automation as specified in the requirements and design documents.
- Designing/building all artifacts (scripts, flows, rules, virtual workers, etc.), as well as integrating with complex systems (Web services, Mainframe applications, OCR).
- Conduct code reviews to ensure the highest level of quality
- Operate to the production schedule, monitor Bot and Bot Runner performance, respond to escalated user issues, conduct problem isolation, and resolutions, and perform back-ups per scheduled.
- Conduct performance tuning and enhancements to optimize Bot deployments, maintain processing environments, enable and conduct virtual server management, and ensure the readiness of any Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Responsible for end to end RPA activities and sign off
- Work closely with business experts to document and define business cases and best uses for RPA
- Develop product and sales partnership model with other leading tech providers
Research and Selection of Technology :
- Work closely with product, marketing and business teams and create solution architecture to select digital technologies for product/platform development. The technical architecture strategy will directly depend on the chosen technology stack.
Educational Qualification/ Skills & Work Experience:
- BTech/MCA(IT/CS) with min. of 10-15 years of experience in Digital solution Architecture domain ( 6+ years in RPA led process automation) - RPA, Process Automation & other automation tools
- Preferred experience IT/Fintech, Start ups, E-commerce, Retail Industries for consumer or institutional clients (B2C OR B2B).
- Experience of latest digital technology such as AI/ML, API, Microservices, SMAC, Chatbots
- P&L accountability with business acumen
- Confident in influencing senior management, development, and sales teams.