Talent Analyst Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:621 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Director/Associate - Retention Marketing - Gaming Platform (9-14 yrs)
Director/Associate - Retention Marketing
- The Director-Marketing (Retention) will be the strategic marketing leader of the business.
- The incumbent would be passionate about understanding player behavior as they navigate through our gaming platform.
- Through this understanding, they will develop strategic and tactical differentiators that are critical to the retention of users.
- The Head of Retention will be a hands-on, high-energy, ambitious individual who thrives in a fast-paced and highly demanding start-up environment.
Responsibilities include :
- Build upon the core retention marketing and product strategy for scaling up of the revenues.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue growth.
- Develop retention execution plans and deliver on retention targets within time and budget.
- Complete ownership of retention marketing campaigns, promotional budget allocation and communication to existing players.
- Effectively utilize all digital channels like FB, YouTube, push notifications, SMS & emails etc. to target users with relevant and personalized communication
- Work with art and content teams to ensure timely execution of campaigns with no errors.
- Analyze campaign and creative performance for continuous improvement in engagement with marketing communication.
- Build and lead a team of campaign managers, analytics managers and analysts.
- Allocate retention resources to different campaigns based on budget.
- Have a measurement-driven mindset to measure, optimize and scale retention growth channels.
- Lead product marketing efforts by improving key conversion metrics through consumer journey improvement in a scientific manner.
- Use data, customer insights, feedback, journey mapping and customer-centric thinking to deeply understand the customer lifecycle and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage
- Obsess over customers and deep dive into their engagement with Rummycircle.
- Use this knowledge to identify lapser behavior and build marketing communication and a platform experience that converts potential lapsed users & light users to engaged users
- Conceive, design and deploy event-based marketing programs
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, analytics, marketing ops and creative to meet ambitious growth targets
- Partner with Data Science to leverage machine learning to automate campaigns and improve targeting
Minimum Job Qualifications : 9-14 years of marketing experience
- Strong understanding of setting and executing AB tests to drive retention rate improvement
- Should possess a very strong understanding of the creative process to drive user retention
- Should have experience building and leading teams to achieve retention goals
- Should have an obsessive focus on clearly measurable ROI
- Should have worked with the product team to execute product strategy