Director/Associate Director/Senior Manager/Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (3-12 yrs)
- The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical and have the demonstrated ability to effectively and independently manage finances of a high-growth business, including:
- Performing financial reporting, ad-hoc business analysis and financial modeling. Presenting recommendations to business leaders on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives
- Provide controllership to the business and build processes that augments transparency and improves controls.
- Work closely with the business team to drive critical business goals like improving operational costs and contribute to Free cash flows
- Own and facilitate monthly/quarterly reviews (MFR, QBR) with data analysis and follow through with business leader on actionable items for improving financial metrics over a period of time
- Work with the accounting team to drive monthly, quarterly and annual financial- book close processes.
- Perform ad-hoc business analysis, and financial modeling. Present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives.
- Ensure reporting accuracy and compliance with internal and external policies (e.g., financial and tax-related regulations), including monitor forecast accuracy, understand drivers of variances, and provide insightful commentary & analysis for both current period and future periods.
- Use solid financial knowledge and business acumen to build financial models and analyses with little guidance and make recommendations that deliver results, drive improvements, and may have impact.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts for both OPEX and Capex.
What We're Looking For ?
- People with Attention to detail & deep knowledge
- Data driven and individuals with high level of ownership
- People with Bias for action and intensity to drive business results