Research Associate at Bay Steeds Associates
Views:803 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Director - Artificial Intelligence - Data Sciences - FinTech (10-18 yrs)
Job Opportunity with a FinTech Company.
1. Develop AI applications that will bring about efficiencies in business processes and operations, which may include building new computer vision, speech-to-text and natural language applications.
2. Collaborate with business, operations, product, and technology teams to drive the AI product roadmap and integration of AI modules in platform.
3. Be responsible for developing, productizing, and maintaining the AI applications. Develop MLOps frameworks or processes for the same.
4. Should be able to engage successfully across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Desired profile/Skills :
1. Bachelor's/Master's degree or Ph.D. with expertise in a quantitative field - preferably in machine learning, computer vision or natural language processing
2. Experience in developing and maintaining engineering or AI applications is a must.
3. Strong programming experience in Python is a must.
4. Clear understanding of basic financial and statistical concepts is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.