Director - Analytics - Machine Learning - KPO - IIT/IIM/XLRI/MDI (7-10 yrs)
Job Description - Director Analytics :
- To provide thought leadership and acts as a subject matter expert in the designing and recommending of appropriate machine learning methodologies in improving trading signals and predictions
- Manage large data implementation in OneTick for the purposes of analysis
- Review developments in the machine learning environments like TensorFlow, Pytorch, python libraries, etc.
- Recruit a talented team of 2-5 people from internal and external sources and train them in these methodologies
What must you bring? / Required skills :
- 7+ years of experience in digital, advanced analytics
- Demonstrated ability to apply cutting edge analytics techniques to business problems and to leverage external thinking
- Experience using popular analytics and publishing tools
- Ability to think strategically and - big picture-, to formulate appropriate analytic solutions
- From Tier-1/2 Engineering or Management institute or both
- Proven ability to manage a team of talented data scientist of 2+ people
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.