Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:586 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Director - Analytics & Business Intelligence - Education (14-22 yrs)
Position based with a MNC based in Gurgaon
The Director, Data Management and Analytics is responsible for developing, managing and maintaining the information management system and data strategy that supports the organization ability to make data-driven business decisions and, enables business units to quickly access, share and integrate data sources to launch new products, product enhancements and partnerships. The two overarching objectives are to make internal data more digestible and accessible to staff to enable better reporting and decision making and, make operational data more consumable in order to create new and enhanced products and services that meet our customers- needs. Microsoft SQLServer, Power Bi, Salesforce, and MuleSoft technologies currently in use.
- Develop and manage the organization's strategic roadmap for holistic data management, including changes to our data architecture and collaboration with colleagues to implement changes across business processes and technology systems.
- Lead the transformation efforts for the organization as it relates to becoming a more data-driven company.
- Build relationships with business leaders that lead to an understanding of their goals and then align the data team's goals to support those priorities.
- Invest in a network of power users across other teams that support the drive to a more data-driven environment.
- Research new technologies for potential new business value (big data, data in the cloud, data science).
- Develop business cases for the introduction of new technologies, with plans to implement.
- Oversee the development and deployment of new data solutions.
- Experience in data related to digital experiences, conversion, and marketing automation
- Maintain, enhance, and evolve data warehousing and reporting solutions leveraging cloud solutions where possible and practical
Manage the organization data team and consultants, locally and in the US, aligning the team to create the data architecture necessary to meet current business needs and future state needs.
- Master's degree in business, information technology or related field; Or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
- Strong understanding of the role of data and business analytics in driving business results, with a focus on helping organizations derive actionable insights from analysis of internal and external data.
- Broad experience working with business partners to understand how long-term business strategy guides long term data architecture and data strategy.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI, Salesforce, and MuleSoft technologies and generally data related cloud-based services.
- Understanding of business intelligence systems and Big Data tools, including data warehousing, ETL processes, data marts, data reporting and visualization, dashboard development, and ad-hoc analytics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.