Manager - Leadership Hiring at Saaki, Argus, Averil Consulting
Views:551 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Director - AI/ML Architecture (14-20 yrs)
- Responsible for managing the Cognitive Services of End-to-End Digital Transformation Solutions
- Will be responsible to enable digital solutions led sales and lead customer presentations focused on Cognitive Intelligence, AI ML, Analytics Engine & integrating it with other digital levers components and accelerators
- Responsible to help the business units through innovative new cognitive services solutions for the client's business operations focused on driving cost efficiency, revenue generation and other client business outcomes
- Responsible to work on large deals involving multiple digital levers i.e., AI/ML, advanced analytics, workflows & rules engine
- Involved in understanding the detailed process maps, process entitlement studies, finding the right white spaces where Cognitive Services/AI ML/ Advance Analytics can be applied, creating a strong transformation roadmap, and executing it on the ground to achieve the required outcomes and impact.
- Creating the new AI ML capabilities that are reusable, modular, and configurable assets (components and accelerators) and embedding it into the end-to-end solution to solve a real industry problem
- 14 to 18 years (7 years relevant in AI)
- Experience in Generative AI preferred
- Technical experience: Cognitive solutioning, AI Architecture, Python, Pyspark, SQL and No SQL, Data Science, AI, ML, Generative AI (ChatGPT, GPT-4, BARD
- Leadership skills: Must be able to manage small, high-performing data scientists and solution specialists, with good stakeholder management skills
Location: NCR / Chennai / Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.