Research Associate at Antal International
Views:1703 Applications:423 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Director - Administration - Global Management Consulting Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (15-20 yrs)
Who You'll Work With :
You will work in the India office (INO), which currently comprises ~1000 Firm members and external workers. You would oversee, guide and direct operations and strategy for all functions pertaining to Location management, Travel (Air, Ground transportation, Hotels and Guesthouses), Executive Assistants (90 members), Visual Graphics (50 members), Events management for the office, as well as personnel practices for our support staff.
You would work very closely with the Office Manager and senior leadership of the Firm in this role. You will also engage extensively with the Director of Professional Development, Director of Finance and Director of Strategic Initiatives for the India office. You would connect and collaborate with the local Partner group and different office functional teams (e.g., IT/ finance, etc.) besides your regional/ global counterparts.
What You'll Do :
- You would be responsible for end-to-end planning, strategy, and guidance on all activities pertaining to Real estate, Assistants cohort, Visual Graphics, Travel, Events and operations for the office, and personnel management for the support staff.
- You will engage with stakeholders at multiple levels to strategize, manage and problem-solve on-the-job to ensure that the office is compliant with all legal and regulatory requirements surrounding these areas of work.
- You would design and oversee personnel practices for support staff across departments, including recruiting, evaluation, compensation, benefits, training, and development.
- In addition, you would mentor and provide leadership support to functional managers to ensure that high-quality support is provided to consultants; establish and monitor adherence to core processes and policies and constantly innovate support models to continuously enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- You would be responsible for overseeing physical facilities (e.g., lease arrangements, construction projects), working with leadership and Firm Real Estate to design optimal solutions that balance cost and functionality. You would work with functional managers to develop financial plans and track/report key performance metrics; with office leadership and finance team, manage office support economics and proactively identify and execute improvement opportunities.
- As appropriate, you would need to facilitate external administrative interactions - e.g., government and regulatory bodies, service agents, tax, corporate registrations. As and when needed, you would be required to support office leadership in risk management, including client arrangements, confidentiality and working papers processes, disaster preparations and business continuity planning.
- You would oversee the events function within the office; providing guidance on every event undertaken by the team.
- You would also manage the travel function for INO, driving strategic partnerships and providing oversight on travel operations.
- You would be expected to liaise with Firm/regional leaders and other cells to integrate the office with relevant administrative networks, processes and policies and share and implement best practices where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have :
- 15+ years' experience in managing administration, travel and personnel-related operations, strategy, and compliances for a large-sized organization or multinational company
- At least a Bachelor's degree; an MBA would be an added advantage
- Broad business acumen; finance/ operations knowledge will be a plus
- Thorough familiarity with office administration, real estate, personnel management, travel, and events
- Senior presence and ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships with office/practice leaders
- Excellent problem solving, analytic, and project management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Strong team leadership and people development ability
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.