Director at Qrata
Views:395 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Director - Acquisition - eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
About the Role:
- The incumbent will be part of the D2C Business Team. This team is primarily responsible for driving sales and customer engagement. This channel has grown 10x in revenue over the last 12 months, and is poised to grow another 6x over next 12 months. It represents a high-growth, important part of overall e-commerce growth strategy.
- The mandate here is to run an end-to-end sustainable e-commerce business, boost sales through marketing campaigns and build a cutting edge product that optimizes customer's journey as well as increase customer lifetime value.
- We are looking for a Director of Acquisition to lead strategy and implementation of all performance marketing activities through various digital mediums and oversee our SEO activities. The incumbent will be responsible for leading the internal team as well as any agencies we have onboard.
- Plan, strategize, execute and scale the company's direct-to-consumer business profitably; Budgeting & Maximizing ROI
- Creating strategy and roadmap for performance marketing activities; Define a sharp audience targeting strategy, review them regularly and keep growing the universe.
- Develop and own customer acquisition and retention funnels; Create a robust and effective campaign structure across all digital platforms (Facebook, Google SEM, Shopping, Affiliates, Instagram, YouTube etc)
- Own ROAS from performance marketing, continuously developing experiments/initiatives to improve metrics, including creative/copy testing, audience segmentation, ad placements, retargeting and new channels to maximize full-funnel performance
- Develop a holistic strategy to consistently better key metrics like Revenue, AOV, Conversion Rate, LTV, Repeat, Brand recall etc. Work with internal and external creative teams to design sharp and effective communication for digital campaigns
- Work closely with Data Analytics team to build a complete analytics and reporting system to support the above objectives
- Work closely the creative team to ensure effective product communication across the different platforms (content, imaging, videography)
- Get consumer insights and collaborate with the Product team to develop products to fill market need gaps
- Lead SEO agency to carry out all SEO related activities
- Assist the business head in monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and process improvements
- 5-7 years experience in acquisitions and performance marketing, preferably in an e-commerce/D2C Business and should have knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Should have experience is running revenue focused performance marketing campaigns with extensive experience across all platforms - Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube, Affiliates
- Should have managed a INR 1 Cr plus monthly spends and led a team
- Outstanding knowledge of analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau etc
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment across cross-functional teams; Strong marketing acumen and should be extremely good with numbers and have great analytical skills
- Exceptional organization and planning skills
- Exceptional written/verbal communication