Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting
Views:440 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Director - Account Manager - IT (15-25 yrs)
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Key Account Manager
As a Key Account Manager, He/she/They will be responsible responsible for managing a portfolio of Clients while also overseeing the profit and loss (P&L) performance of those accounts. Focusing on building strong client relationships, maximizing customer satisfaction, and driving revenue growth while also ensuring that the financial performance of the accounts is optimized.
Should have valid Work Visa.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key clients, acting as their primary point of contact for all inquiries, concerns, and business needs.
- Regularly engage with clients to understand their evolving requirements, strategize solutions, and ensure their satisfaction with products or services offered.
- Develop and execute strategic account plans that outline clear objectives, growth targets, and actions needed to achieve both client satisfaction and financial goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as sales, marketing, and operations, to align strategies and ensure seamless delivery of products and services.
- Assume responsibility for the financial performance of assigned key accounts, ensuring revenue and profitability targets are met or exceeded.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.