Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:27411 Applications:1734 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:475
Director - Account Management/Sales - IT Product Firm (11-17 yrs)
Looking for Director-Account Management/Sales for one of the mid sized product based IT company founded in 2001 based out of Gurgaon.
Its a specialized global IT Consultancy and Services company, with an international network of passionate technologists and software craftsmen. It provides cutting-edge software services & consulting, IT products and learning solutions that make businesses work better, smarter and faster.We explore and create new frontiers in IT. One step ahead of what businesses need, we use the latest technology trends to create solutions that build the future of our clients. We are organized in specialized centers of excellence across our offices are in the Netherlands (HQ), USA, India, France, and UAE.
Sales Account Director Responsibilities Include:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers- needs
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
We are looking for a qualified Sales Account Director to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Sales Account Director, you should work to satisfy customers- needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships. You will be directly working with CEO and Chief Strategy officer.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers- individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- 12+ years of proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive with banking domain preferred
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Bachelors degree or Masters is highly preferred