Managing Partner at TalentMint Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:360 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Director - Academics - Science/Maths - EdTech (10-20 yrs)
Position : Academic Director ( Science & Maths)
An Academic Director leads the strategic design for the academic solution that meets the needs of students, teachers, and parents of schools.
- Lead innovation and strategic blueprint for the academic solution to deliver on the long term mission of the organization.
- Build capability within the curriculum team by bringing global best practices in pedagogy and design and building subject matter expertise.
- Lead a deep understanding of teacher and student context in affordable schools to create a relevant and meaningful academic solution.
- Collaborate with Technology to create innovative academic solutions that leverage technology in the classroom & at home.
- Work collaboratively with the Curriculum Development Directors to create content i.e. write lesson plans, develop/curate audio/visual resources and develop student resource books &assessments.
- Proven working experience in child education development and innovation in for-profit / not-for-profit enterprises.
- Proven working experience in designing and creating learning solutions.
- Proven experience in the usage of technology in education.
- Excellent leadership and analytical skills.
- Deep subject matter understanding and pedagogy of Mathematics and Science
- Masters/Ph.D. in Education
- Relevant undergrad degree with subject expertise (Hindi/Computer Science)
- At least 10+ years of work experience in child pedagogy and curriculum
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.