Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:363 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Director - Academic - EduTech Startup (8-10 yrs)
Academic Director: Role Definition
- We are seeking a talented academician to provide academic stewardship for LINCs online programs.
- The Academic Director is a unique role, responsible for the overall academic conduct, policy design and governance, development and maintenance of academic standards, and leadership of learning design for courses developed or delivered. university partners.
The Academic Director will be responsible for the following key areas :
1. Coordinate with university academic staff to understand and enforce client's academic standards;
2. Develop and maintain academic policies and standards for teaching staff;
3. Design, enforce and validate academic integrity standards for students;
4. Provide academic oversight for content development at;
5. Lead the academic committee and academic processes for offered programs;
6. Provide strategic leadership for all academic staff to ensure that maintains its academic excellence.
Who are we looking for?
1. Qualification : PhD or Masters from a leading institution in India (Tier 1 preferred)
a. A candidate with multi-disciplinary exposure or from a Management / Business related discipline will be preferred
2. Experience: 8-10 years of experience in academia
a. Experience with management of academic teams or academic functions is a must
3. Experience in online education will be preferred