Manager - Talent Acquisition at Directi
Views:4146 Applications:591 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:306
Directi - Talent Acquisition Specialist/Associate (3-8 yrs)
About the Group
Directi (Linkedin's Top Companies, 2018) comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and Divyank Turakhia. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams.
The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef.
Across these businesses, Directi employs 1600+ people across 8 offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues of over $250 million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion. With offices in India, US and the UAE, the company has invested in multiple category leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising, communication & collaboration (voice and messaging) and payments (benefits and compensation).
As a Talent Acquisition Associate, you will be working in partnership with various business stakeholders to define the sourcing strategy, generate high caliber talents and close top candidates; all within a fast-moving and super dynamic environment. Being part of a creative and growth driven team, your major goal will include connecting dots between manpower requirements and business goals.
What is the Job like?
- You will be responsible for the entire life-cycle of non- tech/tech recruitment at Directi, including strategy, sourcing, short-listing, pitching, communication, coordination, scheduling and negotiation.
- Identifying and engaging high-quality prospects and candidates by utilizing advanced internet searching skills, job boards, social networking, database mining, referrals and cold calling.
- Managing applicant tracking system, maintain accurate candidate documentation to ensure legal compliance with employment practices, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Gain market intelligence by talent mapping and performing competitor analysis for a specific function.
- You will be our brand ambassador, and evangelise Directi to potential candidates.
- Thinking of creative and - out of the box- recruitment strategies for continuous development.
- Define and implement creative marketing strategies and campaigns to attract potential top talent from the industry.
- Maximize ROI on recruitment costs and increase recruitment efficiencies.
Who should apply for this role?
- You should have 3-8 years of experience into recruitment.
- You (preferably) have a relevant post graduate degree (MBA/Masters in an HR discipline).
- You have exceptional communication skills - written and spoken.
- Considerable experience with myriad sourcing strategies including portals, job posts, social networking, conferences, headhunting etc.
- Demonstrable creativity with respect to sourcing candidates.
- Well versed with technology and associated jargon. Ability to discuss technology to a limited extent as required by the profile.
- Ability to grasp and deliver an excellent pitch to potential candidates.
- Keen sense of searching for and identifying exceptionally talented candidates.
- Experience with using new age media such as social network, linkedin, blogs etc.
- Experience in defining and implementing online marketing campaigns through social media, search marketing etc.
- Process oriented: Demonstrable commitment to defining, documenting and following processes and workflows.