Directi - Specialist - Talent Acquisition (5-10 yrs)
What is the Role like?
- As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will work with a team of seasoned talent scouts to identify and onboard "A" players for our expanding team across our multiple offices and functions.
- You will devise and execute creative recruitment strategies for continuing this growth pace while maintaining our high standards of quality.
- You will be responsible for the entire life-cycle of tech recruitment at Flock, including strategy, sourcing, short-listing, pitching, communication, coordination, scheduling and negotiation.
- You will be required to execute myriad sourcing strategies conventional and unconventional, online and offline, and will have the creative license to adopt any approach as long as it is within the confines of our value system.
- You will be our brand ambassador, and evangelize Flock to potential candidates.
- Coordinate with respective functional heads to define recruitment requirements, job specifications, interview processes, prepare budgets and plans
- Develop proactive sourcing strategies to engage and nurture a pipeline of passive talent
- Define and implement creative sourcing strategies to source 'A' players from colleges, workplaces, databases
- Define and implement creative marketing strategies and campaigns to attract top talent from the industry.
- Define and implement sourcing, pitching and recruitment processes
- Manage recruitment lifecycle for various tech posts
- Ideate and create relevant material for marketing Flock and our businesses to potential candidates
- Maximize ROI on recruitment costs and increase recruitment efficiencies.
Who should apply for this Role?
- You should have 4- 8 years of experience in recruitment.
- You (preferably) have a relevant post graduate degree (MBA/Masters in an HR discipline)
- You have exceptional communication skills - written and spoken
- Considerable experience with myriad sourcing strategies including portals, ads, consultants, social networking, conferences, headhunting etc
- Demonstrable creativity with respect to sourcing candidates
- Experience in sourcing, pitching and recruiting for mid-management and senior management positions
- Well versed with technology and associated jargon. Ability to discuss technology to a limited extent as required by the profile.
- Ability to grasp and deliver an excellent pitch to potential candidates
- Keen sense of searching for and identifying exceptionally talented candidates
- Experience with using new age media such as social network, linkedin, blogs etc
- Experience in defining and implementing online marketing campaigns through social media, search marketing etc
- Process oriented: Demonstrable commitment to defining, documenting and following processes and workflows