Talent Acquisition Lead at Directi
Views:685 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Directi - Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits (8-15 yrs)
Compensation & Benefits Lead will be responsible for designing and implementing the Total Rewards Philosophy for all business units. Total Rewards will majorly include Compensation Strategy, Benefits, Perks, Equity and all related policies. This will also involve researching and understanding the current and upcoming competitive market trends for employee pay and benefits.
What is the job like?
- Propose and design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the organisation's overall strategic plan.
- Conduct cost benefit analysis of the existing components and propose the necessary changes as necessary to the existing comp/benefits structure.
- Design and implement Global policies/benefits wherever applicable for employee who will be travelling on short term and long terms assignments.
- Work on the overall strategy and equity options for employeesWork with managers and leaders to help develop promotion and retention strategies for existing employees.
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data)
- Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs.
- Oversee compensation and payroll support team.
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data.
- Conduct annual benchmarking and a market study to ensure we are pegging our employees at par with the industry.
Who should apply for this role?
- Overall 8+ experience will be prefered with minimum of 5+ years relevant experience in relevant roles having managed complex sets and witnessed growth.
- Subject Matter Expertise : Should be a go to person and a SME for the team on Comp & Ben.
- Communication skills: Compensation managers must be able to effectively talk and write about a company's pay strategy and system and address any concerns that come from executives and employees.
- Analytical skills: People in this position must be able to collect, weigh, and analyze data on many factors to determine the best compensation plan for a company.
- Problem Solving : Should be able to customize solutions related to the Zeta needs/philosophy.
- Team Player and Collaborator : Should be a cultural fit who can work in a collaborative manner with other functions both in the HR and Business and demonstrate the right values.
- Critical Thinking : Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Team Management : Should be able to guide/coach and manage a team independently.