Asst Manager HR at DirecTech Labs
Views:4143 Applications:596 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:218
DirecTech Labs - Director - People & Culture (10-19 yrs)
As Head of People and Culture at DirecTech Labs, you will be responsible for defining and advancing a top-tier employee experience that spans the full life cycle. As a strategic and hands-on partner to the DTL leadership team, you will enhance an already thriving company culture while continuously defining new ways of building and enhancing team culture.
- Experience in startups is must
- Create a people strategy and a plan that delivers on DTL's ambitious needs and goals. This includes talent acquisition, performance review/acceleration, coaching & training, onboarding/offboarding processes, rewards and recognition, employee retention, and employee benefits.
- Establish a solid foundation of trust and credibility to be an effective listener and problem solver of personal and organizational challenges
- Drive continuous focus on initiatives to create a high-performance organization, reflecting DTL's culture and core values in its recruitment, training and benefits programs
- Evaluate, select, and manage vendors providing HR tools, systems, programs (such as training), and services
- Oversee HR systems, in addition to performance analysis, metrics tuning, and reporting via dashboards presented to DTL's Executive Board
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current state and federal laws and regulations.
- Conduct salary and market research to define compensation benchmarks.
- Development of HR Policy, Manuals and a comprehensive employee handbook.
- Define the HR strategy of DTL in line with its product and expansion objectives; create long and short-term HR roadmaps to achieve the strategy.
Job Requirement :
- 10+ years of experience in a People/HR role with continuously expanding scope, in a high-growth technology environment
- Thoughtful reflection on past successes and failures, and a personal philosophy around People, Culture and Talent Acquisition
- Strong business acumen and ability to turn business goals into HR policies and procedures to optimize team performance and culture
- Must have self-driven prioritization abilities and comfortable with a high-volume workload
- Visionary thought leadership mindset to inspire high performance and rapid growth, but you don't mind operating at the tactical level as needed
- Expertise in the development and execution of an effective talent acquisition strategy, from hiring to people development
- Social media savvy for LinkedIn, IIMJobs, Naukri, Glassdoor, Indeed and recruiting software applications
- Proven knowledge of employment and labor laws including Federal and State (India required, US desired)
- Optimistic and enthusiastic "team player" mentality driven to create a positive work environment through collaboration, teambuilding, and influencing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.