Executive at ABC Consultants
Views:5327 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Direct Taxation Role - Oil Business - CA (0-5 yrs)
Direct Taxation Role - Oil MNC (CA 1st & 2nd attempt can only apply)
Key Responsibilities (Direct Taxation)
CA Fresher's can also apply (Only CA 1st & 2nd attempt can apply)
Main Purpose (Only CA 1st & 2nd attempt can apply)
The role will be to assist the Group Tax Manager with the tax accounting and tax compliance function. Main responsibilities will be to ensure:
1) the timely and accurate filing of the corporate income tax returns of the group; and
2) Accurate tax accounting of the legal entities of the group.
You will play a key role in corporate income tax compliance for the global organization. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious, likes variety and has a strong drive to build and develop. A successful candidate will enjoy real value add to the business and great opportunities for the future.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with international tax compliance
- Minimum 2 to 4 years post-qualification experience in similar positions or relevant role.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting.
- Experience with extracting data from accounting systems
- Microsoft Office knowledge with strong skills in Excel is required
- Fluent English required, both written & verbal
- Experience demonstrating skill performing basic analytical tasks (e.g., reconciling data, ensuring accuracy of data); maintaining numerous electronic and paper files; using basic office equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Capable of working in groups as well as independently.
- Professional management of employee relationships at all levels.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Team player with an enthusiastic approach to fresh challenges.
- Self-starter and pro-active.
- Preparation and submission of timely and accurate corporate income tax returns for group companies which fall under the responsibility of the Amsterdam tax department.
- Control and oversight of the tax compliance process for companies for which local teams are responsible.
- Ensure that tax provisions in the balance sheet are in line with expectations
- Ensure that tax payments are made within the set deadlines
- Assist in international tax audits
- Monitor & control of worldwide transfer pricing obligations
- Assistance with preparation of transfer pricing data as and when required
- Filing of taxable profit estimates
- Manage extension of filing process and keep track of filing deadlines
- Keep track of notice of objection periods and review of preliminary and final tax assessments
- Other ad-hoc duties when required
- Tax department based in Amsterdam, Mumbai & various other global locations.
- Accounting teams worldwide
- External tax advisors
- Tax authorities worldwide