Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:294 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Direct Taxation Role (4-6 yrs)
Role specific skillsets:
The incumbent will be responsible for :
Independently handling international tax assignments including
- Corporate Tax Return Filing
- Expatriate tax planning and compliance
- Withholding tax advisory and certification
- Advisory on domestic and international tax issues
- Structuring of inbound and outbound investments
- Representation before tax authorities
- Client interface, liaison and relationship
- Managing a team including qualified accountants
- Commercial Awareness:Able to understand the key business issues that affect profitability and growth of an enterprise and takes appropriate action to maximise success.
- Customer Service: Exceeding customer expectations by displaying a total commitment to identifying and providing solutions of the highest possible standards aimed at addressing customer needs.
- Diversity: Treats all individuals with respect, responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do likewise.
- Independence: Actions based on own convictions rather than on a desire to please others. Is prepared to challenge others and has the courage to stand up for what they believe to be right.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity: Awareness of other people and environment and own impact on these. Actions indicate a consideration for the feelings and needs of others, (but not to be confused with sympathy).
- Leading People: Motivates, enables and inspires others to succeed, utilising appropriate styles. Has a clear vision of what is required and acts as a positive role model.
- Openness to Change: Proactively supports change and effectively adapts his/her approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
- Organisational Collaboration: Capacity to perceive the impact and implications of decisions and activities on other parts of the organisation. Actions taken are focused on the organisation. Working with others towards a common purpose.
- People Development: Developing the skills and competencies of subordinates through training and development activities related to current and future jobs.
Strategic Perspective: Takes account of a wide range of longer-term issues, opportunities and contingencies. Identifies the means of implementing plans in line with the vision and direction.