Direct Tax Role - Big4 - CA (2-8 yrs)
Currently we are hiring for Direct tax Leading firm Mumbai/Pune.
This is purely- Advisory/Compliance role. Required Experience 1-6 Years in Direct Tax
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Adhering to clients- corporate tax compliance timelines as per statute (assessments, filing of returns, advance tax, TDS, etc.)
- Assistance in preparation of income-tax submissions/compilations for assessment/appellate matters and representation before the income-tax authorities
- Engage in technical research including case laws and circulars
- Preparing memos and presentations for advisory assignments
- Engaging in corporate tax mandates for clients
- Provide assistance to seniors in pitching for new clients
- Ensure timely billing is done for the clients
- Follow ups with clients for timely payment of invoices and TDS certificates
- Attend external trainings and keep updated with the latest developments
- Coaching/ developing junior members on the concepts of corporate tax
- Developing and demonstrating strong technical knowledge
- Engage in regulatory assignments such as registration with regulatory authorities and advisory assignments (such as FEMA, Banking/NBFC/Insurance guidelines, etc.)
- Skills required
1. Strong analytical ability.
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
3. 1-6 years of experience in direct Tax
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.