Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:757 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Direct Tax Professional - CA Firm (4-7 yrs)
The incumbent would have the following role & responsibilities :
- In depth knowledge of Direct Tax
- Handling assessments & appeals of corporate,Mid size business entities, HNIs .
- Planning & Structuring individual and corporate Tax projects
- Representation before Tax authorities
- Handled complicated Tax Matters
- Withholding Tax advisory and reviewing corporate tax returns
- Build and maintain client relationship
- Managing team and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, the incumbent would need to have,
- A strong passion and interest for tax
- Preferably candidates having work experience in a consulting firm (Mid Size)
- Client driven approach - Strong client relationship management skills with ability to develop quality outputs to clients
- Business development skills to be able to identify and convert opportunities
- Strong business acumen with ability to manage engagement financial results
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- An enthusiastic approach and be a team player with the ability to create, sustain and lead effective teams
- The trait of being change orientated and innovative with flexible approach for working and adoption of new technologies
- Effective time management, ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadline
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.