Partner at Stellar Conseil
Views:294 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Direct Tax Manager - CA (3-5 yrs)
- Assist client in tax planning, reporting and compliances
- Tax audit under section 44AB for companies in various industries
- Applying transfer pricing concepts and financial knowledge to client situation
- Carry out benchmarking of transactions under transfer pricing, preparation of documentation, report writing, etc.
- Advising on applicability of tax under section 195 and compliance thereof
- Advising clients on transaction from the perspective of tax applicability
- Tax provision preparation / review
- Compliance for tax returns, audits and reporting requirements
Candidate qualification requirements
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Working experience in taxation during articleship
- Good verbal / written communication skills
- Ability to work in technology-driven environment. Candidates with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word would be preferred.
- Commitment to learning and performing in tax environment
- Ability to travel and work on out-of-town assignments
- Motivated and professional attitude towards work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.