Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:4956 Applications:514 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
Head - Talent Acquisition - BFS (10-20 yrs)
About the Company :
A 20 year old company in BFS sector technology. Data base and data analytics
Existing Manpower : 1000 in India
- The person must have an experience in Technology Hiring
- experience would ideally be in a Tech captive
- The person will be responsible for drawing up the hiring plans and work efficiently to achieve the hiring targets with the help of a team.
- Application of strategic talent acquisition planning and recommendations;
- Recognizing the different perspectives and priorities of executives and functional groups to effectively meet the diverse needs and timing of the various business leaders;
- Establishing proper expectation levels for all parties involved in hiring practices by coordinating, implementing, and continuously improving the hiring process with clients;
- Developing and maintaining a strong rapport with key leaders
- Providing counsel and expertise in all areas of recruitment and selection (e.g., the end-to-end recruiting process, trends and intelligence in the talent marketplace, assessment techniques, etc.).
This individual will work to achieve talent acquisition metrics and goals including quality of applicant pools and hire, diversity, number of hires, hiring manager and new hire satisfaction, cost-per-hire, and other data.
- Analyzing and writing job descriptions to determine required qualifications and specifications for appropriate research channels;
- Reporting and record-keeping through knowledge and use of an applicant tracking system;
- Collecting and analyzing data on demographics and hiring activity for use in measuring recruitment plans and making recommendations to the Head of HR as requested.
- The Talent Acquisition Leader will also actively manage/lead and mentor the Talent Acquisition team in India to identify sourcing channels/approaches and techniques to recruit for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources, assessing the candidate pool to narrow for client presentation, selecting the candidate slate for client introduction, interviewing finalists, recommending top candidates to hiring manager/s for hiring, and providing guidance for the negotiation/offer phase to close the candidate.
- Proactively evaluate and assess the client group's talent acquisition needs (with a focus on both current recruiting needs and emerging talent needs) to implement creative, efficient, and effective sourcing and recruitment campaigns.
- Applying expertise and knowledge to build a properly defined candidate profile necessary to drive an effective sourcing program;
- Interviewing hiring managers to gain standard information as well as to clarify ambiguous information necessary to thoroughly complete the staffing requisition and candidate profile;
- Providing training and direction on behavioral interviewing methods and proper and effective interviewing techniques;
- Researching top performer profiles within the company to gain deeper understanding of the client's needs, and to make recommendations as to unique and diverse methods of sourcing quality candidates;
- Promoting and enhancing the employee referral program
- Designing and developing additional interview questions as necessary in conjunction with behavior interviewing questions to ensure alignment with the client's desired success factors and competencies needed for the role(s) being recruited for to drive their business.
Develop sourcing plans that maximize sourcing dollars and reduces the time necessary to narrow the candidate pool to those candidates who are best matched to the original candidate profile.
- Determining the best sourcing method for different position vacancies depending on geographic location, position level, available candidate pool, number of openings, etc.;
- Advancing and partnering to execute against creative sourcing techniques for hard-to-fill positions including direct sourcing, internet recruiting, networking, name generation, creative cold-calling, university relations, industry events, utilization of external research, etc.;
- Partnering with third-party vendors (as needed) and functioning as the key representative and resource for hiring managers by providing creative methods of building prospect pools
- Integrating diversity into the recruitment process
- Building and maintaining a competitive intelligence database by qualifying and extracting information from multiple data sources to create a candidate pipeline for current and future hiring needs
- Providing summary research and analysis of candidates in the pipeline for other team members.
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
Education/Experience Required :
- MBA in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 or more years of recruiting experience, preferably in a large company.
Critical Skills :
- Experience of leading and managing high-performing team
- Independent Stakeholder management at senior levels
- Must have the aptitude to work in a fast-paced organization with active listening, negotiation, facilitation, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to work with tech team in building solutions
- Great team player, have sound leadership skills, hands-on approach with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and tasks