DiLytics - Business Development Manager (8-13 yrs)
About the Company
DiLytics is an IT Services company focused on Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, ETL Data Integration, and Enterprise Performance Management solutions. We have been growing for 10+ years with global offices in the US, Canada, and India. We are looking for a Business Development Manager with expertise in Demand Generation / Inside Sales.
- Manage the demand generation team and build a sales funnel for the organization
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams closely to create outbound campaigns
- Perform industry analysis and build a strong database of target customers
- Execute multi-touch prospect communication through social media
- Any Bachelor's degree
- Should be well versed with CRM Software like Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of demand generation / Sales enablement tools available in the market
- Good in MS Office
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in IT Services in the function of lead generation and prospecting with team management capabilities
- Past experience in Analytics & Data domain is an advantage (Data Warehouse, BI, Data Management, Advanced Analytics, Predictive Analytics Big Data, etc.),
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, interact and follow up with potential customers
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- An attitude to winning new business
- Great networking skills with the ability to nurture leads, build relationships, influence and negotiate with others
- Self-motivated professional with demonstrated and proven sales results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.