Senior Consultant at First Call HR Resource
Views:1316 Applications:395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Digital Transformation Consulting Role - Cards/Payments/Banking/Retail Banking (6-16 yrs)
Below is JD
- 8+ years- experience in the Cards domain within Retail Banking- in a practice development/consulting/solution design role in Digital organizations/practices with exposure to US (mandatory) and UK(preferable) markets
- At least 5+ years- experience in front-line business consulting, presales support, crafting solutions, responding to RFXs and delivering presentations to management teams as part of service provider organizations
Skills - Must Have
- Experience in cards domain with in depth understanding of :
- Cards Issuing and Acquiring business processes
- Disputes and Chargeback
- Cards Payments
- Debt Collection
- Risk Management, Credit card act Regulation
- Account Management, Customer Communication
- Awareness of Industry solutions and Fintech offerings within the Cards function
- Expertise in Digital Strategy using key emerging technologies like AI/ML, Automation, Process Mining & Re-engineering, Advanced Analytics, Conversational Channels, Cloud, Blockchain, Social & Mobility to drive business outcomes, specific to Cards Operations
- Bringing a commercial approach, appreciating and using the impact digital experiences have on customer outcomes and business results
- Strong consulting and solution development skills and business acumen in addition to quantitative and analytical capabilities.
- Willingness to work in a startup type, hands-on environment, across different time zones often under strict timelines
- Ability to conceive new solutions/offerings relevant to industry demand and take them to market through sales functions.
- Good communication and client facing skills - Ability to interact with senior client stakeholders and guide junior colleagues. Ability to efficiently engage with customer, manage multiple stakeholders, manage conflicts.
- Excellent Powerpoint and presentation skills
Skills - Good to Have
- Exposure to other functions within Retail/Commercial Banking
What We Are Looking For
- MBA from a Tier college with minimum defined grades and at least 8+ years of experience after MBA in the fields related to the Job Description.
- Smart, self-driven, highly focused & self-motivated people with top notch communication skills, intellectual curiosity and passion for fast changing FSI industry.
- Demonstrated experience in driving Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence programs in Mortgage/Consumer & Commercial Banking Operations
- Experience in Consulting / Big 4 firms
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.