Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:178 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Digital Transformation Consultant - Consulting Firm - Contractual Role (4-12 yrs)
Digital Transformation Consultant - Global Consulting Firm - Contractual Role
At Outsized, we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
Our client, a global consulting firm is carrying out a digital transformation project for a large Metals & Mining major. They are working towards the development of digital use-cases for implementation in Plant/Mine/Smelter/Enabling functions like commercial and finance.
They are looking for a digital transformation consultant to support them on this project.
Below summarises the role :
- Running of a PMO to develop and align initiatives for key operation areas
- Conducting, planning & scheduling workshops with digital and technology vendors
- Cross-functional coordination across multiple stakeholders E.g., the operations team, the procurement team
- Day-to-day coordination with digital and operations teams
- Setting up governance - running reviews, tracking key metrics, preparing reports
- The consultant will report to the program manager and work closely with the consultant
Experience needed :
- 4 -12 years of experience
- A degree from a top-tier university is mandatory
This is a contractual opportunity and will be on an initial 12-month contract. This project necessitates travel to multiple locations - Jharsuguda, Udaipur, Barmer, Bombay, and Delhi.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.