Senior Consultant at Praaxis Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:279 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Digital Strategist - Metals/Mining Industry (4-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Work at the intersection of business digital strategic objectives and the data, analytics and AI strategies required to enable the transformation for chosen value spaces and propositions
2. Identify value creation opportunities using data, conduct market intelligence scans and provide key strategic insights
3. Develop controls points and associated mitigation strategies to secure control points
4. Leverage latest developments in the area of digital, data and AI strategies, management and ecosystem play
5. Define, implement and monitor metrics and KPIs for Digital Strategy maturity and ensure continued strategic alignment with short and long-term business objectives
6. Be a subject matter expert and key Digital evangelist across all functions that intersect the discipline
7. Definition and enable development of potential solution directions and requirements for people, processes and technology to support business outcomes
8. Enable efficient & effective stakeholder management and working relationship with businesses and functional organizations. Act as the primary liaison to Business stakeholders and other strategic partners for the chosen value spaces and propositions
9. Establish and be responsible for key digital initiatives. Identify and manage risks, changes, issues and scope. Orchestrate mitigation through relevant stakeholders and governance processes.
10. Present recommendations, secure buy-in for the strategies, and associated implementation plan to effectuate change from cross-functional and Business management.
11. Team-up with development teams, to conduct maturity assessment and needs analysis for Digital Strategy, including Enablers, Competencies, Platforms and Practices for chosen value spaces and propositions leveraging upon the digital strategy framework.
Education - Master's degree in Data Science/information Management or in a technical/functional area such as Computer Science or Engineering. MBA from Tier 1 institute is preferred.
- Experience of having developed digital strategies in Metals, Mining is a significant plus. Experience in other industry domains will also be considered.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.