Consultant at Domnic Lewis International
Views:414 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Digital Specialist - Power BI/Python & SQL (3-7 yrs)
Migrated From hirist: Digital Specialist-(Powrbi,Python and SQL)
- You'll develop dashboards through partnership with multiple teams, that bring together agreed measures and key performance indicators utilizing Power BI as the main business intelligence and dashboard tool. Your passion for understanding and improving data sources to efficiently integrate and streamline data presentation and quality will enable teams to collaborate and deliver optimized customer solutions.
- As campaigns are launched, your support and expertise in delivering insight on performance in coordination with team members to present efficiency and effectiveness measures will provide valuable information which supports growth in subscribers and revenue.
- As you build and lead analytics projects for strategic programs you will have the opportunity to collaborate with local, regional, and global teams to analyze the effect of different online and offline channels and tactics. Using this information, you will be a key participant in the development of innovative ways to deliver optimization, improvement, and growth of digital channels.
- With your experience in working with sophisticated data issues and methodologies and your excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will be integral in helping to mentor team members and assist them with their digital and data literacy as they partner with you to extract relevant and meaningful insights which deliver growth.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications (required):
- Bachelor's/PG degree required in Finance or Business Management or other highly quantitative field such as Economics, Mathematics, Statistics etc.
- 3 years of professional experience in a commercial or marketing team with analysis and insights responsibilities.
- Experience in Salesforce, Adobe Analytics and Power BI.
- Certifications matched with experience and proven working knowledge in DAX, Python and SQL.
Skills and Attributes:
- Experience working in a marketing / business intelligence environment.
- Experience in data analysis to deliver useful insights.
- Extensive experience in data analysis techniques and advanced MS Excel skills.
- Strong proficiency with PowerPoint and Power BI for producing reports, dashboards, and presentations.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics suite.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.