HR - IT Recruiter at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:1688 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Digital Solution Architect - Application Development - BFS (13-17 yrs)
Required Skills / Experiences
A) Basic architecture skills:
- At least 13 years experience in architecting/designing and developing multi-tier applications in Java / .NET / other open source stack
- Experience in application development and/or application modernization scenarios
- Knowledge of at-least 4 areas amongst UI, Middleware, Database, Integration, Deployment Platform, Infrastructure platform and Agile DevOps
- Participated in, and be familiar with, Agile project methods and practices.
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment tools and best practices in DevOps
- Good understanding of web scale architecture, Resilience design, application migration approach for deployment on cloud across multiple apps.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases like MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB etc.
- Knowledge / experience of modern web front-end / stacks - like node.js, react.js, angular.js
B) Communication skills:
- Excellent communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts and solution design alternatives to both business and technology audience
- Experience in quickly understanding business requirements and proposing reference architectures and technology solutions. Capable to present options and weigh implementation complexities and risks to recommend the right technical decision
C) Cloud-native architecture skills:
- Knowledge and experience in building new or refining existing apps to follow 12-factor app principles
- Hands-on experience in designing and deploying applications on private PaaS (Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Openshift) or public PaaS/IaaS environments (Azure, AWS, Google etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in defining, designing and implementing microservices and APIs on Java or .NET stack on any of the PaaS platforms.
- Knowledge of packaging, deployment and management of Docker and Kubernetes-based platforms and relevant use-cases and challenges
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Experience with both lean startup methodologies and agile development methodologies
- Experience working on digital transformation engagements for customers
- Experience in doing assessments, strategy/roadmap definition, platform/tool selection for customers
- Experience in building responses to RFI/RFPs, in the area of cloud-native/digital solutions
- Experience mentoring other architects or leading architect teams is a plus
- Experience working with or inside enterprise scale organizations is a plus