HR - Director at ProPMO Services Private Limited
Views:335 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Digital Project Manager - P2P & F&A Domain (7-10 yrs)
Digital Project Manager P2P and F&A
- The role of the PM is to establish and manage end to end the Schedule, Budget, Scope, and Governance of their assigned project by working closely with business partners, internal technical resources and supporting vendors.
- The PM is responsible for creating and managing an end to end (integrated with vendor schedule if applicable) project schedule that documents all tasks needed in order to ensure the project is executed on time.
- The PM is responsible for working with the assigned Technology Business Partner and/or Technology Director/Manager to establish a project budget. This includes ensuring estimates are gathered, a forecast is created and updated, and the actuals of the project are tracked in order to determine if the project is within the budget.
- The PM will establish scope working with Technology Business Partners and/or Directors/Managers. The PM is responsible for ensuring scope is managed and changes in scope are documented and approved by the appropriate parties.
- In addition to managing the project schedule, budget, and scope the PM is accountable for ensuring the overall governance of the project is established and adhered to for the project.
- The PM also fulfils the role as the Business Analyst including documenting requirements and processes for the projects.
- The PM is responsible for reviewing business processes in order to gain a complete understanding of current procedures, identify improvements, document those processes, and connect business stakeholders to the technology group.
- Expertise with Procure to Pay (P2P) applications and modules
- 7-10 years in experience
- Knowledge of Supplier Onboarding, discounting, financing, and e-invoicing solutions required
- P2P Software implementation experience
- Understanding of Accounts Payable and Procurement principles
- Ability to interact credibly with technical and accounting professionals as well as senior executives through the CIO, CEO level
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients
- Excellent customer communication skills with the ability to be an active listener
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Professional demeanor / presence
- Strong project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Responsible, responsive, proactive, willing to help, ready to resolve issues.
- Strong analysis skills; Ability to learn new technologies; Ability to multitask and prioritize between competing activities
- Ability to leverage MS Office 365 applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project)
- Team Management: May manage junior resources
Work Duration :
- Monday to Friday; should be flexible as per job requirement
- Education: Any graduate, with digital certifications (a must)