Founder at SRI Consultancy
Views:504 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Digital Project Manager - Insurance Firm (6-30 yrs)
1. Background in development, business analysis or solution architecture to lead complex digital projects.
2. Ability to conduct technical analysis of digital transformation solutions and manage technical meetings with internal teams and clients.
3. Experience in delivering projects leveraging Agile Delivery Methodology and managing distributed delivery in a fast-paced environment.
4. Define & validate project scope. Develop Project Plans, Product Backlog in JIRA and Project Governance key metrics.
5. Translate key business discussions into formal agreements and accordingly update the project deliverables and documentations
6. 3-5 Years of relevant experience in hands-on delivery for technical projects with project management experience, including interactions with customers.
7. B.Tech / B.E/ M.C.A with excellent academic record.
The preferred candidate should have:
1. Certifications Project Management/PRINCE2/Agile Methodology/ITIL/Scrum Master.
2. Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA, Smartsheet, Lucidchart, MPP.
3. Good understanding of emerging digital technologies, frameworks, architecture patterns, cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google) and DevOps.
4. Capability to continuously prioritize and align with business and IT stakeholders to accommodate changing business scenarios.
5. Strong problem-solving skills, ability, and aptitude for learning new technologies .
6. Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
7. Having proven experience of implementing similar role description with Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance customers is a big plus.
8. Experience with Digital Experience Platforms/Content Management solutions for public facing websites and portals (for example, Liferay DXP, AEM, Sitecore) is highly desirable.