Founder at SRI Consultancy
Views:568 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Digital Project Manager - BFSI (6-15 yrs)
Our Client is looking for full-time Digital Project Managers who will manage the full life cycle of software development by coordinating people and processes to ensure that digital transformation projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
You will work with our delivery teams along with the client's key stakeholders to comprehend the details, dependencies, documentation and statuses of all milestones and features. You will be the go-to person for everything involving the management, timeline, delivery, and governance of the project.
1. Background in development, business analysis or solution architecture to lead complex digital projects.
2. Ability to conduct technical analysis of digital transformation solutions and manage technical meetings with internal teams and clients.
3. Experience in delivering projects leveraging Agile Delivery Methodology and managing distributed delivery in a fast-paced environment.
4. Define & validate project scope. Develop Project Plans, Product Backlog in JIRA and Project Governance key metrics.
5. Translate key business discussions into formal agreements and accordingly update the project deliverables and documentations.
6. 3-5 Years of relevant experience in hands-on delivery for technical projects with project management experience, including interactions with customers.
7. B.Tech / B.E/ M.C.A with excellent academic record.
The preferred candidate should have:
1. Certifications - Project Management/PRINCE2/Agile Methodology/ITIL/Scrum Master.
2. Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA, Smartsheet, Lucidchart, MPP.
3. Good understanding of emerging digital technologies, frameworks, architecture patterns, cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google) and DevOps.
4. Capability to continuously prioritize and align with business and IT stakeholders to accommodate changing business scenarios.
5. Strong problem-solving skills, ability, and aptitude for learning new technologies.
6. Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
7. Having proven experience of implementing similar role description with Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance customers is a big plus.
8. Experience with Digital Experience Platforms/Content Management solutions for public facing websites and portals (for example, Liferay DXP, AEM, Sitecore) is highly desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.