Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:416 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Digital Program Manager - F&A Domain - BPO/ITeS (9-20 yrs)
In this role, you will handle large global deployment programs (technology services products) including customer education, setting expectations, process definition, establishing appropriate thresholds, relationship building, on-site implementation workshop delivery, and project management meeting facilitation, be a strategic partner in influencing decisions for the future.
- Serve in consultant role during implementation to both assure minimal disruption and to streamline internal and external processes. Analyze customers- business requirements and develop innovative and effective solutions to the challenges they face. Bring industry knowledge, world-class capabilities, innovation, and cutting-edge technology to our clients along the F&A spectrum to help them improve their performance.
- Provide coordination with IT to establish data interface options with customers, including establishing data specs and evaluating data sets.
- Collaborate with offshore team to design, develop and configure the product to customer specifications.
- Liaison with the operations, sales, marketing, and product management team to ensure the best experience for the customer and that customer requirement are considered for product evolution.
- At times, handle multiple projects/products in parallel for different customers in different regions and time zones.
- Serve as customer representative ensuring that customer's needs and requirements are communicated to all departments supporting the customer to ensure successful implementation.
- Establish and drive customers to meet established system go-live dates.
- Collaborate closely with the technical team and customer's systems and IT team in connection with data feeds, data mapping, and new system training.
- Appropriately record project activities, accurately track, and concisely report project statuses, and manage projects within the defined model.
- Oversee hand-off to account management upon completion of the implementation project.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- F&A domain and process understanding. Preferred - expertise or experience of having worked in any of the F&A areas i.e. OTC, PTP or RTR
- Bachelor's degree required. PMP/ Prince certification a strong plus.
- Proven experience in project management and account management, large F&A transitions, or software delivery
- Sound understanding of SDLC & overall technical knowledge of different applications (not limited to) ERPs, system integration, workflows, databases, archival systems.
- Knowledge of SAP / ERP, Salesforce, Azure, AWS, RPA, e-Invoicing, OCR, BPM solutions/technologies will be a big plus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and implementations in parallel with appropriate prioritization.
- Manage escalations and effectively utilize higher management in resolving challenging problems.
- Able to work well across departments and skill levels.
- Ability to outline goals and outcomes, gather data, brainstorm on solutions, evaluate pros and cons.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel. At times it may be extensive and at short notices.
- Experience in managing critical projects that have complex requirements
- Good project management skills, including the ability to manage and mentor project team members.
- Firm planning, organizational, time management, and leadership skills.
- Excellent presentation meeting facilitation, communication (verbal and written), and listening skills.
- Good system analysis and solution architecting skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.