Search Consultant at Mastermind Network
Views:248 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Digital Product Manager - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
Drive the product strategy and executes the Business/Customer need by integrating with the Technology/ Engineering Teams. Responsible for managing the - end-to-end- Digital products portfolio which includes driving the product definition, requirements, design and delivery of new and/or adaptation of current offerings for markets
1).Understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and grow market share, improve customer experience.
2).Liaison between business and technology team to achieve mutually agreed objective
3). Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and externally
4). Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
5). Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
6).Drive product launches and evaluate promotional plans to ensure consistency with product line strategy
7). Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
Education and Work experience:
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing, or a related field from tier I college with 5-6 years relevant experience
- Proven experience with digital sales, strategic and operational planning, project implementation, performance monitoring, and budgeting guidelines
- Proven experience with improving the website reach, engagement, and conversion with the use of SEO best practices, functional web design, and frictionless customer journeys
- Experience in using User Experience (UX)/User Interface (UI) design best practices to design solutions.
- Digital technology experience with Google/Adobe Analytics, GTM, DTM, Adobe Launch, Google Optimise
- Experience creating copy for the web which portrays a clear message and accurately reflects the tone and style of the brand preferred
- Ability to acquire quantitative and qualitative data to develop a deep understanding of the customer behavior on the website
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to comprehend and simplify complex ideas both in oral and written form
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience working effectively in leading cross-functional teams to achieve results and meet goals
- Experience in a position demonstrating the ability to negotiate
- Ability to build productive team relationships
- Knowledge of FMCG Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.