HR at Anther HR Solutions
Views:2895 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Digital Product Lead - Banking Domain (8-15 yrs)
Purpose of the Job
- Digital Product Lead will be involved in partnering with the Squad Product Owners, Chief Digital Officer(CDO), Sponsors and the bank leadership team to develop and prioritize business initiatives, product strategies, and execution plans.
- He/she should be passionate about building products and features that customers love. He/she will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional squads to design, build and roll-out features for the digital channels of the bank.
- Have a good understanding of Product Management Lifecycle
- Proven work experience of 6-8+ years in product management domain preferably in banking domain
- Experience of operating within a multi-channel/multi-region brand
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence
- Should be able to view the product through the lens of the consumer from an intuitive and rational perspective
- Demonstrates thought leadership and is able to influence people at multiple levels in the organization
- Proven experience of meeting deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, P&L experience a plus.
- Understanding of Web, iOS and Android platform capabilities and familiarity with developer ecosystems
- Knowledge of Agile software development practices
- Deep knowledge of the banking industry's market trends in digital and opportunities that can maximize business value
- Knowledge of the latest digital trends (eg., AI, IOT, AR, etc) and their use-cases in banking domain