Views:486 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Digital/Performance Marketing Role - Retail (8-13 yrs)
Role : Digital Performance Marketing
8 to 13 year(s) of Experience
Location : Mumbai
Salary : upto 35 LPA
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
The Role of Digital Performance Marketing :
- The Role of Performance Marketing oversees the daily execution of marketing strategies to drive acquisition and retention.
- Working with both agency and internal partners, she/he will be responsible for the day-to-day performance of digital marketing channels, including Natural Search, Paid Search, Email, Affiliate, Display, Retargeting and some aspects of Social Media.
- This individual will use data and analytics to understand the customers journey from awareness to conversion and leverage insights to unlock new growth and conversion opportunities.
Reporting to : Marketing Head
Key Responsibilities (Job Profile/KPI's) :
- Performance marketing
- ROI on digital marketing spend
- Expert in programmatic, Google, FB performance
- Thorough knowledge and ability to glean insights from tools
- Implementation of all new age digital tools
- Digital marketing across web, mobile
Mandatory Experience/Skills :
- Performance marketing specialist in a performance marketing agency like Iprospect, Resultrix, Isobar etc
- 8-10 years
- To grow Digital Acquisition & Revenue: Holds direct responsibility for driving traffic, conversion and ROI for all digital acquisition channels, including paid search, natural search/SEO, affiliate, remarketing, display, email and some social media.
- To Maximize Optimization: Continuously seeks optimization and growth through performance analysis, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, creative partnership, landing page optimization and more.
- To Create and Develop Omnichannel Strategies: Support digital strategies to drive brand growth from all channels including geo-targeting, cross-channel purchasing, email acquisition in stores and other omnichannel customer segmentation opportunities.
- To Manage Agency Performance: Supervises external agency relationships for key channels including paid search, natural search/SEO, affiliates, remarketing, social media, and display; review agency reports and run internal reports to monitor performance and seek improvement opportunities.
- To Develop Acquisition Campaigns & Partnerships: Works in partnership with brand marketing, ecommerce and CRM teams, identify and lead large-scale, multi-channel, 360 acquisition campaigns.
- To Communicate on Performance trends and results: Informs senior leadership on a weekly/monthly/ quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
- 8-10 years of experience in a digital marketing role, retail experience required.
- Exceptional understanding of all aspects of digital marketing and analytics, especially paid search, natural search, affiliate, display, retargeting, email and social media
- Proficiency in digital trends and best practices
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically and innovatively
- Robust quantitative skills including forecasting ability and ROI analyses demonstrated ability to apply logical thought process to problem solving and deliver recommendations
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Preferably worked in digital media agencies/performance agencies
2. He needs to be accountable for for ROI, where to spend, who to target and what will be the return.
3. He needs to be completely conversed with all details and updated on google plans & FB plans
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.